- Be in right lane going south thru tunnels…
- Follow the signs to take Rte#51 SOUTH…
- about 3 MILES SOUTH on Rte#51, be in the RIGHT lane…
- Turn RIGHT (South) onto Rte#88-South (“Library Rd.”)
- Follow Rte#88 south for about 5 (?) miles thru Castle Shannon and Bethel Park to the SOUTH PARK entrance.
- Just before you reach the (Corrigan Dr.) park entrance itself you will pass between a BURGER KING on your right and a Mc DONALDS on your left. The intersection is actually a five-way but going from Rte#88 onto Corrigan to enter the park is pretty much going dead-straight-ahead.
- As you enter the park on Corrigan Dr. shortly you’ll pass the Ice Skating Rink on your right… immediately after it…
- Turn LEFT off Corrigan onto HUNDRED ACRES DR. (it’s the first possible left since entering the park on Corrigan).
- Follow HUNDRED ACRES DR . PASS QUEBEC GROVE and VALLEY HEIGHTS GROVE.-.2 miles past VALLEY HEIGHTS, Turn RIGHT at the intersection at the top of the hill.-Take the next RIGHT at the stop sign.
-EAST RISE GROVE is down the hill on the RIGHT.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.